Australian oils are always amazing, but sometimes it is just too difficult to get them where you live. This is where Australian lemon myrtle essential oil comes in.
It has all the benefits of an Australian essential oil while still being readily available no matter where you live. If you want to get relaxed or just need something calming in your life, then take a look at Australian lemon myrtle essential oil.
- Lemon Myrtle Essential oil was traditionally inhaled or applied topically to ease chest congestion.
- However, Indigenous Australians also inhaled the crushed leaves to relieve headaches, flavour food and burned it in the campfire as an insect repellent.
- Studies have shown and concluded that Lemon Myrtle is an extremely effective antimicrobial and anti-fungal agent which makes it a rivalling cleaning agent against Tea Tree Oil. It is particularly effective for cleaning surfaces.
- Applying Lemon Myrtle will allow the user to experience its antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and Antifungal properties. It can be used to ease sore muscles, decrease inflammation (such as on insect bites and muscles), fight Althlete’s foot and to rid of bacteria in cuts and wounds.
- When used in aromatherapy, Lemon Myrtle works as a natural antidepressant with its cheerful, sweet, warm and revitalising scent to relieve stress, increase mood, relax the mind and aid in improving concentration.
For those wanting to create their very own essential oil blend, Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil blends well with Eucalyptus Kochii essential oil, Tea Tree oil and Sweet Orange essential oils.